Preventative Maintenance Plans For HVAC in Las Vegas
Regular Service for Your Las Vegas Furnace & Air Conditioning System
Have you considered a Preventative Maintenance Plan for your property’s air conditioning system? If not, you may want to reconsider! Regular service on an AC or furnace is the #1 thing we advise our clients to do to ensure the best performance for their units. Keeping up on preventative maintenance can even extend the life of your unit. Just like oil changes and tune-ups keep your car in good shape, preventative maintenance can keep your heating and cooling units healthy for years to come. Champion Services and HVAC will set you up on a preventative maintenance plan to keep your system in tip-top shape!
Our Preventative Maintenance Plan
During preventative maintenance visits, or PM’s, we perform filter changes & equipment checks. A licensed technician removes the old filters and will replace them with new filters. During the equipment checks, we clean, lubricate, tighten connections/components, and test the equipment’s operations. If any problems are found, we generate a deficiency list which includes any recommended repairs and potential problems.
Here are 8 simple reasons to own a service agreement with Champion Services & HVAC-
- Cut Utility Costs - Slow down your gas meter. Adjusting your furnace burners in the fall and tuning your air conditioner in the spring will cut utility expenses.
- Prevent Breakdowns - Small problems left unattended will become big problems later. With routine maintenance, you prevent breakdowns.
- Extend Equipment Life - Any mechanical system lasts longer with good maintenance. Your comfort system is a mechanical system. Service it to extend equipment life.
- Restore Lost Capacity - Is your home comfortable on the hottest days or do you have to sweat it out? Utility research found that air conditioning maintenance restores lost capacity.
- Receive Priority Service - Airlines let frequent flyers board the plane first. Similarly, our service agreement customers will always receive priority service.
- 15% Service Discount - When something does break, service agreement customers pay less. With our service agreement, you receive a 15% repair discount.
- Tune-Up Savings - Save money annually when you sign up for our comfort club at only $15 per month! We also give you a tune-up discount if you have multiple units.
- Never Pay Overtime - When breakdowns occur at inconvenient times, don't worry about high overtime costs. Service agreement customers never pay overtime.
Benefits of regular HVAC maintenance
- Fewer System Repairs – At some point, all homeowners and renters will face unexpected situations that require emergency repairs and unneeded stress. An air conditioner breaking down in the middle of a hot Las Vegas Summer is definitely one of them. When you sign up with an annual maintenance agreement, the chances of your unit breaking down without warning are drastically decreased. When a licensed HVAC technician performs a PM, they will check for any issues before they have the opportunity to turn into costly repairs and perform a tune-up during each service.
- Longer Lifespan for Unit – HVAC units are not manufactured to run forever so unless you schedule a regular tune-up to prevent unforeseen, costly repairs. Most HVAC units are designed to last 10 to 15 years depending on the manufacturer, frequency of use, and humidity/weather conditions of where the unit is installed. Units in areas with higher humidity typically do not last as long as units in a dry heat location. HVAC systems are a large investment and a big part of keeping your home comfortable. Make sure to sign up for a PM agreement to get your system the service it needs to properly function for years to come!
- Reduced Costs – When your HVAC unit is operating efficiently, it uses less energy to cool and heat your home which helps you save more money. On top of saving on operating costs, a preventative maintenance agreement will help you save on repair/replacement costs. When you have regularly scheduled maintenance, you can identify preventable problems so that you are not subjected to an unexpected bill if the condenser motor or compressor fails. When you consider the amount of money you can potentially save, a preventative maintenance agreement is worth the cost.
Home HVAC systems should be serviced at least once a year. It's recommended to have the system serviced in the spring before the summer season when the AC unit will be used the most. Regular maintenance by a professional HVAC technician can help ensure that the system is running efficiently and effectively, prevent breakdowns, extend the lifespan of the equipment, and improve indoor air quality. Some manufacturers may also require annual maintenance in order to maintain the warranty on the equipment.
Yes, HVAC preventive maintenance is worth it near Las Vegas, NV. The extreme heat in the region means that air conditioning systems are used for most of the year, putting extra strain on the equipment. Regular maintenance by a professional HVAC technician can help prevent breakdowns, increase energy efficiency, and extend the lifespan of the equipment. Additionally, preventive maintenance can help improve indoor air quality by identifying and addressing issues such as dirty air filters, mold growth, or duct leaks. The cost of preventive maintenance is often lower than the cost of repairs or replacement, making it a wise investment for homeowners.
Sign Up Today
Call today at 702-896-0000 to get your commercial or residential preventative maintenance agreement set up with the pros at Champion Services and HVAC!