Clogged Drain Cleaning
It happens to everyone eventually… your toilet or plumbing drains get clogged, and you can’t clear the drain with a plunger. Or your shower is draining so slowly it’s becoming a race against rising water. When your bathroom and kitchen drains clog like this, it’s time to call in the licensed plumbers at Champion Services to take care of those neglected pipes. We can clear any clogged drains efficiently and safely with our trusted drain cleaning services.
What are some common causes of drain clogs in your bathroom?
- Hair – The longer your hair is, the more likely you are to experience a clogged shower drain. Reduce clogs by installing a hair catcher in your drain.
- Paper – Too much toilet paper can clog a drain, but the big offenders are paper towels and feminine products. Throw those away instead of flushing them.
- Soap Scum – The same residue that builds up in your sink and shower between cleanings also builds up in your drains, contributing to slow drainage and blockages.
- Flushing Toys – Parents of young children know that curiosity can lead to finding doll parts, toy cars, little plastic animals, etc., in your toilet.
You may think if clogs are caused by hair and soap scum, why not just use a chemical clog remover from the grocery store? While liquid clog removers can help in the short run, they aren’t tough enough to fully clear a clogged drain and you end up having to deal with another clog much sooner. The chemicals they use can also degrade your pipes over time, contributing to leaks and breakages.
Champion’s clog removal techniques completely remove your clog without using caustic chemicals. This not only resolves your clog, but protects your pipes from corrosion or breakage. Rather than risk damaging your plumbing system with chemical clog removers, rely on Champion Services to clear your tough drain clogs and for all your bathroom plumbing and sewer line service needs.
Complete Sewer Cleaning & Repair
Problems with your sewer lines can quickly turn from a small annoyance to a large concern. For professional sewer line services near Las Vegas, Henderson, etc., Champion is here. We offer comprehensive services for homeowners that will get your home’s sewer lines cleaned quickly or repaired effectively.
Our Services: The expert plumbers at Champion use a variety of techniques and tools for your home’s sewer concerns.
- Drain Cleaning – Hair, scum, grime, and toilet paper can all cause drains to clog. Our services will clear your drain and keep the pipes clear and free.
- Sewer Line Cleaning – When your sewer line is clogged, Champion uses advanced methods, including hydro-jetting to clean your line quickly and effectively.
- Sewer Line Repair – If your sewer line is broken, collapsed, or cracked, Champion provides expert service to fix the line. Our camera inspections help us to make precise and informed diagnoses. We offer trenchless solutions that require minimal excavation with maximum effectiveness.
Effective Sewer Line Clean Outs by Champion
Clogs in a sewer line can mean toilets not working, drains gurgling, and at worst, raw sewage coming up from the drains. Blocked lines can cause hassles, headaches, and expensive damage to your property. When you notice the signs of a sewer clog, make the team at Champion your first call for fast sewer line cleaning services. Our expert plumbers will be able to effectively clear out your sewer line quickly so that you can get back to business as usual.
Unfortunately, when a main sewer line is backed up, the water has nowhere else to go but back up. You may have noticed more than one drain emptying water more slowly than usual. Or, you may see water coming back up out of a drain or toilet.
You may also hear sucking or gurgling sounds coming from your drains, especially when you are using appliances that use water, like a dishwasher or washing machine. These are signs that you have a sewer line clog that should be dealt with immediately.
Causes of clogs could be the accumulation over time of anything that is flushed or sent down the drains. Another cause of a clog could be tree roots penetrating the pipe, causing blocks in the line.
When a sewer line is clogged, a plunger just won’t do the trick. You need the sewer services of a professional plumber. To clear main sewer lines, Champion will use one of two methods:
- Auger, or drain snake, which is a specialized cable that is run through the main line to break up any clogs.
- Hydro-jetting, sends a jet of pressurized water through the line, blasting any blockage out.
Common Sewer Line Problems
When a sewer line cracks or collapses, it can turn into a smelly, messy problem. For quick, effective sewer line services and repair in and around the Las Vegas/Henderson area, turn to the professionals at Champion. Our expertise and skill with sewer lines will help get your system running smoothly once more.
There could be a number of different reasons your home’s sewer line is cracked or broken, including:
- Tree Roots – As trees get older, their roots continue to grow and spread. When a tree root penetrates a sewer line, it can cause minor damage or a major collapse.
- Corrosion – Pipes run the risk of corroding due to buildups of calcium and magnesium. When corroded, pipes can leak and crack.
- Temperature – Although we usually associate cracked pipes with freezing temperatures, something we don’t often here, lines can crack and break due to excessive heat as well.
- Shifting Soil – When the ground below shifts and moves, it could cause underground lines to break and crack.
Champion Sewer Line Repair Services
When you are in need of sewer line repair services, let Champion be your first and only call. Our experienced team will be able to repair your sewer line with precision and speed at an affordable price. We employ the most cutting-edge methods to allow for exceptional work, every time. We use:
- Camera Inspections to properly inspect and detect issues before any work is completed. Not only does this help us diagnose the issue and give more accurate quotes, but it also lets us pinpoint exactly where the repair is needed so you won’t have tons of exploratory holes dug in your yard.
Trenchless Solutions to avoid the hassle of excavations and a long repair. Keep your landscaping intact and get your repairs done in as little as a day!